FreeHAMPpreport.com is not free or they will sell your information
freeHAMPpreport.com in NOT FREE! They charge $495.00 & if you do not pay they will sell the personal information that you gave them!
Your phone will never stop ringing! Your email will be filled with SPAM!
They should call themselves the $495.hampreport.com if they were honest like they say! Then try to get the refund! Waste of time!
Free HAMP report will tell you that they will settle $195.00 not to sell your personal information but they still will!
I called the attorney general's office & filed a complaint for harassment against freeHAMPreport.com!
They will not stop calling & emailing me!
Do Not give freeHAMPreport.com any personal information!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Personal Information Selling
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Catherine Roselli (Attorney, Fort Lauderdale, Florida) handled my divorce/custody case. She turned a sad situation into an all-out, do-or-die war. She promised the world, and wow'd me with her strategy..."
- "Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."